FERM 2010 in Taiwan
Date: June 10-12, 2010
Venue: GIS NTU Convention Center, National Taiwan University, Taipie, Taiwan
Center for Research in Econometric Theory and Applications (CRETA), National Taiwan University
- College of Management, National Taiwan University.
- Department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering, Princeton University.
- Cathay Financial Holdings.
- Fubon Financial Holding Co., Ltd.
- S.S. Wilks Memorial Fund, Princeton University.
- Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation.
- Rong Chen (Rutgers University)
- Jianqing Fan (Princeton University; Conference Organizer)
- Chung-Ming Kuan (National Taiwan University; Conference Organizer)
- Eric Xingguo Pan (Morgan Stanley)
- Tim Bollerslev, Juanita and Clifton Kreps Professor of Economics and Finance, Duke University.
- Jay Dweck, Global Head of Strategies and Technology, Institutional Securities, Morgan Stanley.
- Harrison Hong, John Scully Professor of Economics and Finance and winner of Ficher Black Prize of American Finance Association.
- Deadline for paper submission: March 10, 2010
- Decision of acceptance: March 22, 2010